Bury Me with my Guns On
Waverly mentions "Aunt Gus is waiting" for Wynonna's baby.
Physical Appearance Edit
Gus is an older woman with short, wavy, brown hair and deep lines around her mouth. She is a short woman with a small build and is seen wearing modern western clothing.
- I Hope You Dance (mentioned)
- In the episode Gone as a Girl Can Get, Waverly was raised by someone named Gus Gibson. While talking to Nicole at the station, she mentioned that Gus "...sort of borrowed the name." It's unknown where the name would have come from, as in the alternate reality, Gus and Curtis are married, according to a news article Waverly finds. It is likely possible, that Gus' maiden name is actually Gibson. In Blood Red and Going Down, we learn that Gus' and her sister's maiden names are Gibson.
- In Blood Red and Going Down, we learn that Gus is the sister of Wynonna, Willa and Waverly's mother, Michelle Gibson.
- Both Gus and Curtis are deceased in the alternate reality.
- Is raising her Grand-niece, Alice Michelle Earp.