Nicole Haught is a police officer with the Purgatory Sheriff's Department. Her character arc for Season 1 consists of both her romance with Waverly Earp and her eventual discovery of the supernatural goings-on in Purgatory.
She has a cat who she says, "doesn't like men." She keeps a blog detailing some of the more colorful experiences she has in town, her affection for local barmaid Waverly Earp, and her growing suspicions regarding the bizarre happenings of Purgatory.
At the end of Episode 7, Nicole is abducted along with Wynonna. She is beaten and left for dead by the side of the road, but she is eventually rescued.
Nicole Haught is first seen in walking in to Shorty's while Waverly is working. She starts asking Waverly questions and Waverly asks her to turn around while she took off her shirt that she had got wet from the bar hose on accident. When Waverly got stuck in her shirt, Nicole helped her. NIcole made a couple witty comments about Waverly's boyfriend, Champ, then hands Waverly her business card and leaves the bar.
Nicole is a tall redhead who tends to wear her hair in a braid while on duty. She's usually in uniform and is often wearing a white Stetson. On a few occasions she wears her hair down, as shown in episodes 8, 12, and 13 (the hospital, Earp homestead, party at the Wainwright, and back at the station). Nicole is seen out of her uniform in a purple dress.
- Keep the Home Fires Burning
- Leavin' on Your Mind
- Walking After Midnight
- Two-Faced Jack
- Bury Me with My Guns On
- She Wouldn't Be Gone
- House of Memories
- I Walk the Line
- All information added must be factual and not a personal view or opinion. Please contact admin for questions or concerns.
- Ends up in the hospital after being abducted at the end of Episode 7 - Waverly's smile is the last thing she remembers.
- Bonds with Wynonna in Episode 7.
- Has an as yet unnamed cat who doesn't like men.
- Keeps handcuffs in her purse.
- Never buttons the top two of her uniform buttons.